- Minted 15% 15%
- Hatched 0% 0%
CUTE BUT DEADLY!
- There will only ever be 1000
- Each with its own characteristics & hatchability
- 756 will be available for you to acquire & incubate, some rarer than others
- 225 will be dropped to holders should your egg hatch
- The remaining 19 are reserved to help the community grow by giving back
- Hatchables are part of a much larger vision. If your egg doesnt hatch do not despair this is just the opening chapter!
They don’t know where the first egg came from…
Discovered by Hatchcorp during an excavation for precious minerals in Antarctica, the egg seems to be spawning more hatchables – but at a deflationary rate.
There is no current determination into what the eggs can hatch into, however each seems to carry with it clues. Extraordinarily all have adopted personas and skillsets.
A frenzy of prospectors are scouring the continent and beyond for these peculiar specimen. Among them, are the rare and super rare variety.
But with countless reports of searchers going missing, this is no ordinary goldrush…
INVASION OF THE HATCHABLES
Season 1 sees the drop of the first set of 331 unique Hatchables exlusively on OpenSea from 09 April at 20:00 UTC.
Each Hatchable will have its own set of characteristics and differing levels of rarity and hatchability.
SOUNDS INTERESTING HUH?
Learn more about the project, the drops, rarity and pricing. Also run through our FAQs which should answer all those burning questions and explain how the hatching process will work.